Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Message from the President: A Word of Thanks

By: Doug Ruffin
President,
Boston Music Coalition


November 9, 2011


Thank you. At times, people have to remember to say it. I say it often since I have so much gratitude towards everyone I know and those I meet. With Thanksgiving nearly upon us, this gives me a great opportunity to continue thanking all of you for reading this blog, visiting us at www.BostonMusicCoalition.com and contributing articles via BMCiReporter@BostonMusicCoalition.com.

The business community, as well as the music industry, has welcomed the Boston Music Coalition with open arms this year. It has opened my eyes to a lot that is good in Greater Boston. I am motivated by the people I have met in the last few months alone. Not to mention the terrific team I have. We are all nothing short of Family.

I am thankful to all of you and all of us at the Boston Music Coalition are ready for the hard work ahead of us to reach the goals we have for success. Serious and authorized professional music, event and business leaders interested in working with us to help publicize live music should feel welcome to contact me directly. My email is, DouglasR@BostonMusiccoalition.com . I look forward to hearing from you soon.      


Resources

Boston Music Coalition

Boston Dance Music Coalition

Become an IReporter and share your events, Music Reviews and articles

No comments:

Post a Comment