Monday, August 25, 2014

Support 4th Annual Boston Emissions Walk for Animals Team

By Anngelle Wood

NOTE: Anngelle Wood is contributing her article the the Boston Music Scene Blog from the Boston Music Coalition. Angelle Wood is the host of the popular, "Boston Emissions" radio program Sundays on WZLX.  Angelle also runs the yearly Rock n Roll Competition

I have come to learn that we like to help. I am asking everyone I know to please consider taking part in our annual Boston Emissions team walk!


.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 

Please join the team and donate here: 


.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 
I am organizing our annual Boston Emissions team for the 2014 Walk for Animals for Nevins Farm, Methuen.
Each year we invite friends, fans and animal lovers alike to support us, walk with us and help us reach our fundraising goal. 
I have been a supporter of MSPCA's work, especially Nevins - a full functioning farm location located off Route 213 in Methuen that cares for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, ducks, horses, pigs, sheep, and more.
MSPCA's Animal Action Team has been instrumental in getting needed legislation written and 

passed at the State House. They work to defend and protect the safety of animals large and small.
Learn more about their work: https://www.facebook.com/mspcaanimalactionteam

I have a personal story, I fostered then adopted one of my dogs from Nevins, which was outlined in this Boston.com feature last year:

 Annual #WalkforAnimals is Sunday, September 7 at Nevins Farm in Methuen.

Thank you from my full house to yours,
Anngelle Wood
Boston Emissions // Rock 'n' Roll Rumble





:: :: :: :: :: :: :: 
Anngelle Wood


No comments:

Post a Comment